This is very important. This whole dialogue is very important. Because it shows how messed up our society is and how the standards of it intoxicate our thoughts. Here you have Izzy is ashamed of her body and how she didn’t look perfect as Chloe. And then you have Rae who thinks Izzy is perfect. You always think you’re never good enough, you are never pretty enough, you are never skinny enough, you are never enough. But if you could just for a moment to see yourself from the people who loved you eyes, you would understand you are perfect just the way you are and you are worth.
what is this and how can i never see it again
Crushing it with that shirt.
when someone you hate tries to make a joke
"what music do you like?" is such a stressful question like what do you want to know??? genres?? artists?? albums??? time periods?? 25 most played?? what i’m currently listening to??? what i listen to at different times of the day?? be more specific??????
*aggressively doesn’t know*
☆ gypsy/indie blog ☆
if science doesn’t make you want to write poetry you’re doing it wrong
YOUR ANCESTORS CALLED IT MAGIC, BUT YOU CALL IT SCIENCE. I COME FROM A LAND WHERE THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME.
did you just quote Thor
wait, nevermind I just read the url
Answer this with ten random facts about yourself then pass it on to your ten favourite followers!
Well I already passed this on, but ill do ten more facts I guess
1. I leave the blinds open at night to let in moonlight
2. I always wake up before the alarm
3. The furniture in my room is blue
4. I keep a lot of old junk just for sentimental value
5. I’ve almost never crushed on a girl who didn’t already have a boyfriend (my luck right)
6. My locker number at school is 340
7. I’m only supposed to have one set of wisdom teeth instead of both.
8. I still have a baby tooth.
9. I have one sibling.
10. My first level 100 pokemon was a claydol
*seductive voice* what video games do you play